Wildwood Shores is a beautiful, natural, secluded 250-acre residential community on Lake Coroe. It is nestled in the 163,000 + acre Sam Houston National Forest. Located just 45 miles north of Houston. Absolutely an outdoor lover’s paradise, the pristine environment of WIldwood Shores offers unlimited outdoor & recreational opportunities. With easy access to Huntsville, Conroe, and Montgomery, The Woodlands just minutes away, Wildwood Shores is an ideally-located planned development, enjoying all the recreation of Lake Conroe and all the conveniences of town.
Only a limited number of lots remain and they are going quickly.
Quiet, Natural Lake and Forest Setting
Wildwood Shores is located on the north shore of Lake Conroe, where the Sam Houston National Forest prevails and our property owners benefit from a unique setting with miles of unspoiled natural shoreline. For those interested in living on the Lake, Wildwood Shores is locally known to be one of Lake Conroe's best-kept secrets. Owning property in Wildwood Shores gives our owners access to a number of benefits that are otherwise only accessible by water including:
- Park-like settings
- Gated access to the National Forest
- Building Sites Bordering the National Forest
- Smooth Waters for Fishing
- Supreme Boating & Water Sports
- Majestic Hiking & Biking Trails
- Strategic Wildlife Viewing Areas
Enjoy the Many Great Amenities of Lake Conroe, Texas
Lake Conroe is loaded with excellent amenities. WIldwood shores is on the northermost part of the lake. Here are just a few of the features of this part of the lake:
- Part of the New Waverly School District
- Heavily Wooded Neighborhoods
- Lake Conroe and Its Water Activities
- Vacation Homes
- Excellent Shoppingin nearby towns of Huntsville, Montgomery, Willis, Conroe, and The Woodlands
- World-Class Golfin all around the lake
- Beautiful Parks
- A Wide Array of Dining Around Lake Conroe
- Bush International Airport
Make Lake Conroe your new address. Give me a call at 936-447-6000 and I will help you select the home of your dreams. You can also reach me with any Lake Conroe, Texas real estate questions through the Contact Us page.